Thursday, May 21, 2009

NBC is Making a Karmic Mistake

Darling readers, you will remember my April 8 post regarding my Golden Crossroads Adventure, when I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Eddie Steeples from My Name is Earl, and learned of his concerns about their show being renewed. Well... got word they were CANCELLED yesterday. I think they are making a huge mistake (one among many if you look at their fall lineup) and I am finding less and less to watch on network tv.

This year has seen the demise of Pushing Daisies (still real sad about this) and Battlestar Galactica (love cylons/best series finale ever). Heroes was a total disappointment, and I am soo over Lost (still have 8 tivo'd episodes waiting to be watched). Ok, I'll stop whining now...

My best karmic wishes to everyone who worked on the show. They gave me lots of laughs (and a few cringes)!

Until next time... Miss Absinthe

No comments: