A few easy everyday things that promote a healthier planet:
1. Eliminate toxic petroleum and chemical-based perfumes/candles and switch to
fragrances (body and home) that use nature-based ingredients.
I'm a big fan of Pacifica products!
2. Launder everything in cold water - saves energy/$ and fabrics last longer.
Use plant-based detergent and softeners.
3. Make QUALITY NOT QUANTITY your mantra.
I'd rather have nothing than something cheap, mass-marketed and disposable.
Love everything you wear or bring into your home!
Do some spring-cleaning, clear your space and mind, and donate your excess.
4. Bring your own bags when shopping.
I'm still waiting to win the Bag Raffle at Trader Joes...
after bringing my own bags for 8 years!!!
5. Plot a circular car-route when you go out to save time and gas.
6. Recycle everything.
7. Save money and express your individuality by buying vintage and second-hand
clothing and decor. Besides, nothing beats the thrill of the hunt!
We only have one planet and it's already in serious trouble.
It's so easy to make little changes that have large impacts.
Until next time... Miss Absinthe