Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I GOT GIFTED!!!

Back in February... my dog Charlie got caught red-pawed making a snack out of my
Cosabella panties, as chronicled here. This led to my discovery that the company
was going to redo the style I wear, the Soire Lowrider Boyleg. I was concerned since this is the
only underwear I've been wearing for years, having suffered thru years of trial and panty error,
including a few-years stint of wearing mens tightie whities.

Cosabella Carnage
sigh.

Panties

So imagine how delighted I was to get this lovely pair of the new style, the Soire Lowrider Hotpants,
to try along with a gift certificate for another pair! My first gift!!! And how do they fit and feel,
you may ask? Perfectly. My concerns allayed, I'm about to order my free pair! Hmm... what color?

MERCI DANKE GRAZIE COSABELLA!!!

Until next time... Miss Absinthe



1 comment:

Amy said...

Très chic, mon ami.