Friday, October 10, 2014

Spooky Old Man Sweater

My love of vintage mens wool cardigans goes back to my very first vintage clothing buy. It was oversized, dark olive-green and worn almost every day of my senior year of high school. I can't believe I ever let it out of my sight and list its loss under my Fashion Regrets (only regrets worth having). I have, however, loved and worn to this day, a maroon cardigan I got back in New Orleans in 1994. I like to leave it in the car and wear it to keep the sun off me when I drive. Protecting the pale is a full-time job!

When this $1 beige beauty crossed my path a few months back, I grabbed it.
 But it needed something to make it a little more interesting.


Spooky $1 Sweater

 These buttons are the perfect subtle detail and were less than $11 total. 

Button Booty

Spooky and spice and everything nice, that's what little Bohemians are made of.

Boo... Miss Absinthe


No comments: