Friday, October 10, 2014

Spooky Old Man Sweater

My love of vintage mens wool cardigans goes back to my very first vintage clothing buy. It was oversized, dark olive-green and worn almost every day of my senior year of high school. I can't believe I ever let it out of my sight and list its loss under my Fashion Regrets (only regrets worth having). I have, however, loved and worn to this day, a maroon cardigan I got back in New Orleans in 1994. I like to leave it in the car and wear it to keep the sun off me when I drive. Protecting the pale is a full-time job!

When this $1 beige beauty crossed my path a few months back, I grabbed it.
 But it needed something to make it a little more interesting.


Spooky $1 Sweater

 These buttons are the perfect subtle detail and were less than $11 total. 

Button Booty

Spooky and spice and everything nice, that's what little Bohemians are made of.

Boo... Miss Absinthe


3 comments:

Sharon Wood said...

Avast Support Phone Number
Norton Support Phone Number
McAfee Customer Service Number
Malwarebytes Support Number

john smith said...

Here we provide the services for office/setup and Hp Customer Service. you can download the setups of office by clicking below and if you have any issue regarding Hp product if you need any feel free to call our toll free HP Customer Service +1-800-382-3046
www.office.com/setup | www.norton.com/setup| www.norton.com/setup | www.office.com/setup

All Customer Service Number said...

Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
If your Microsoft Excel 2010 Crashes so, here are the some easy steps to recover your MS Excel. Click on the link "How to Fix Microsoft Excel 2010 Crashes?".