Saturday, October 10, 2009

Quickie Post - Shrimp Tacos and Sex in Los Feliz

After spending a lovely afternoon with friend Julia and her beau at their groovy new pad in the Los Feliz hills (OMG the view), Sweetie-pie and I went for some shrimp tacos at Best Shrimp Taco in Ensenada (and I ordered in Spanish-yay!) where we were in for a show with our dinner...

We parked on the side street, off Hillhurst, and as I was preparing to exit the car, a hot-and-heavy couple (in a Dodge... really?) making out caught my eye, and I caught theirs, apparently. What is it about "caught" couples acting indignant and staring back? Like I cared... but I did get a chuckle. It's been a long time since I've seen that level of PDA, especially from people who looked 30ish.

On to two yummy shrimp tacos and then back to the car, where it was difficult NOT to notice, the Dodge still there, steamy windows AND a zebra-print blanket rigged to give "some" privacy. Zebra print? Really? There has GOT to be a story here...

4 shrimp tacos and 1 shared Diet Coke - $9

Noticing taudry sex in a Dodge on a Los Feliz sidestreet, in front of a taco stand, with a classy zebra-print blanket - PRICELESS

Until next time... Miss Absinthe


No comments: