Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yummy on a Bun x 2

Lucious Lobster Roll
Fresh lobster + toasty bun + butter = sheer shellfish heaven.

The lobster roll from the Lobsta Truck isn't cheap $11,
but a good value as the sweet lobster is generous. I've had it twice already!
My only complaint is waiting time seems longer than necessary.

The Original Greasy Wiener

I'm always on the lookout for a tasty hotdog and The Greasy Wiener is a new favorite.
For under $6 I got the original greasy wiener
(mustard, grilled onions and a pickle spear),
without any extra toppings (as I like my food simpler), and a soda.
It was so tasty (very flavorful/well seasoned dog), it really didn't need anything else.
I raved about this for days (and craving the next)... a hot dog!

Until next time... Miss Absinthe

No comments: