Monday, April 2, 2012

I Love Lucie

At the end of November last year, a furry baby rascal was literally dropped into my life.

Lucie
Voila Lucie!

As I was shopping at Healthy Spot for some healthy dog chow and snacks,
I spotted a cute pup, that reminded me of my Charlie, being held by
an employee in the doggy daycare and I mentioned how I had a dog at home
that looked similar... To which I heard a reply from another very nice employee...
She needs a home. Of course the moment she hands her to me I'm a goner.
Six hours later she was mine.

Lucie-fur

She is such a character and the complete opposite to Charlie...
Playful, fearless, curious, mischievous, willful and openly affectionate,
a devilish delight and the yang to Charlie's quiet and reserved yin.
Happily they get along great and she's livened and loosened him up a bit.
And she's teaching me patience... ah oui.

Until next time... Miss Absinthe



No comments: