Saturday, June 27, 2009

Loving My Golden Birthday Month

Gold Purse w/ Pic from Elle Moss

Sweetie-pie wonderfully struck again with another golden birthday surprise... a vintage gold purse sold by one of my favorite flickr/etsy photographer/bloggers, Elle Moss. She sells some of her used props on Etsy and not only is the purse what the French call, Super Cool (imagine the accent s'il vous plait), BUT she included one of her beautiful pictures and wrapped the whole package in the prettiest paper!!! And her prices are beyond reasonable, so please check her out.

June is almost over and I have one more birthday gift to share with you, but I'm awaiting its arrival... I bought it for myself with $ my grandma sends me every year for my birthday (I'm her only/the only grandchild). Stay tuned.

Until next time... Miss Absinthe

No comments: