Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cause Three Out of Four Ain't Bad...

Dirtlife Redux
  1. Saw Star Trek again - check (first time I've been to a movie twice since I was a kid and still loved it!)
  2. Ate two fried shrimp taco's at Best Fish Taco in Ensenada - check (and the owner was soo charming)
  3. Took three pics - check
  4. and BH Farmer's Market - yeah well... felt like sleeping in, so next week for sure - uh huh. ;)
  5. BUT I did spend two hours today in the back yard removing more dirt, planting some mint, lavender and spider plants, and one of my neighbors' threw out a small particle-board bistro table that will be perfect for having my morning coffee at, so I took it and moved it to our side of the yard, having to feng shui/re-arrange yet again the motley crew of old furniture. I've scored so much from what my neighbors throw out!
  6. Did I mention the pain au chocolat from Breadbar? Simple pastry heaven.
365 2.0/179

Was sitting in the living room today, watching Born Yesterday w/ Judy Holliday & William Holden (major crush), feet up on coffee table and afternoon sunlight streaming though the windows and vintage wood screen, casting shadows on my toes, so I asked Sweetie-pie to take a pic...

Not a Girly Ostrich II

It turned out better that I had anticipated!!! My toes look like candy and my feet are bird-esque, perhaps a peacock's pedicure?

Five points to anyone who gets what today's blog-title is a reference to. Prizes to be determined... uh huh.

Until next time... Miss Absinthe

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

boy, you have been a busy bee!!! and you are making me HONGRY!!!!

and those are some zany toes! :)