Sunday, July 5, 2009

Michael Jackson Reflection, a Beer and a Cigarette on Fairfax

Reflected in Michael Jackson Martyrdom

Walking down Fairfax Avenue (for lunch at Golden State Cafe) the day after MJ died, I found the strangest (like my life would have it any other way) poster equating MJ's death with Christ (no comment), so I took this reflective self-portrait to mark this surreal and historical (hysterical) occasion.

Further down the street I found the remains of someone taking a moment for themselves...

Fairfax Still Life with Beer and Cigarette

Until next time... Miss Absinthe

1 comment:

Jg. for FatScribe said...

depressing, yet depressingly cool. love that neighborhood; when i was consulting with E!, I was around that area a bunch. I also really liked that MJ reflective photo. i like your blog...