Sunday, August 5, 2012

Street Passion and a Two Dollar God

It was a beautiful Saturday in LA...
Street Passion

After scoring $12 worth of one-of-a-kind goodies at the Ozzie Dots $1 sale, 
I took this pic in front of Wacko. Too much passion and two gold feet... 

 Followed up with a girlie French brunch at Figaro and getting a pair of vintage 
red cork platform sandals, at one of my favorite vintage stores, Squaresville.


Garage Sale Ganesh

Driving home from Los Feliz, a garage sale sign led me to this old poster print 
(with gold glitter and huge frame!) of one of my favorite deities, Ganesha for $2! 
He is the Hindu Lord of Removing Obstacles, (among other duties) and I feel blessed 
thave him hanging on my gold living-room wall. I'll take any divine help offered!!!

Gros Bisous... Miss Absinthe

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

score score SCORE! i need to make a trip to wacko soon, and la luz de jesus gallery. figaro is usually pretty tasty too! and who doesn't love awesome affordable garage sale SCORES! woo hoo!!!

p.s. thank you for the birthday wishes! :)